How can I use GAFE to improve my instruction while meeting the rigorous standards within the curriculum?
- ISTE Standards...
- 4. Critical thinking, problem solving,
and decision making
Students use critical thinking skills to plan
and conduct research, manage projects, solve
problems, and make informed decisions using
appropriate digital tools and resources.
- a. Identify and define authentic problems and
significant questions for investigation
- b. Plan and manage activities to develop a solution
or complete a project
- c. Collect and analyze data to identify solutions
and/or make informed decisions
- d. Use multiple processes and diverse
perspectives to explore alternative solutions
- Flipping the classroom with GAFE... find it here