How can I use Skype to enhance my instruction while meeting rigorous technology standards?
- ISTE standard...
- 2. Communication and collaboration
Students use digital media and environments to
communicate and work collaboratively, including
at a distance, to support individual learning and
contribute to the learning of others.
- a. Interact, collaborate, and publish with peers,
experts, or others employing a variety of digital
environments and media
- b. Communicate information and ideas effectively
to multiple audiences using a variety of media
- c. Develop cultural understanding and global
awareness by engaging with learners of
- d. Contribute to project teams to produce original
works or solve problems
- Here's an example in this ISTE article